In this article we will consider the mode of the child at 3 months. The article will be useful to young mothers with insufficient experience.
This material will be useful to young mothers who want to know more about their baby. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the regimen of the day of the baby who is 3 months old.
Abilities and skills of the child at 3 months
In the first year of their life, babies grow and develop very quickly. Every day, week, month before your eyes there is a huge amount of change.Baby
- 3 months baby weight approaching 7 kg. Their average height is 62 cm. By this time, the baby has increased the period of wakefulness.
- He begins to react with interest to the outside world. An adult child communicates with you with a smile and various sounds.
- At 3 months the baby's muscle tone decreases. He confidently holds his head and leans on the handles. Becomes more dynamic. Turns over and rests confidently on his stomach.
- The intervals between feedings became longer and more constant.
- For 3 months, you and your baby develop a certain sequence of actions. After analyzing the features of your child, you can easily build or adjust a mode convenient for the baby.
What is the regimen for a baby at 3 months old for?
When a child begins to grow up, each mother thinks about her baby’s regimen. The time of sleep and wakefulness, the time of eating and walking, the time of bathing - all this must be brought to order and order.
- Your task is to organize your child’s pastime during the day. It depends on it proper physical and emotional development. If the baby is malnourished or lacking sleep, then there can be no talk of a good mood.
- Daily routine will give an opportunity for mom to plan her day. With the established schedule, the baby will develop more harmoniously and more harmoniously. Learn to quickly and correctly perceive information from the outside world. The phasing of your actions will set the baby a certain biological rhythm, save you from unnecessary worries.
- The graph will help you better understand the reason your child cries. Without a clear schedule, active children quickly become nervous. A steadily repeating chain of actions will give the child a sense of harmony and stability. As the baby grows up, the schedule needs to be adjusted.
IMPORTANT: All children are initially predisposed to order. The task of parents is to form a useful educational habit that will accompany the child throughout his entire future life.
Typical problems that parents face in the absence of a regimen are lack of appetite and frequent tantrums. A planned day and regular food have a positive effect on the mental state of the child and his behavior.
Features of the regimen of a baby at 3 months
For eachbaby at 3 months daily routine should be built individually.
- For a clearer picture of the baby about the day and night time of the day, conduct daily procedures such as washing in the morning and bathing before bedtime.
- Do not be lazy at each diaper change to wash your baby with running water - this will relieve him of discomfort and unwanted rash.
- Make sure that the weather does not affect the quantity and quality of your walks on the street.
- Provide in your schedule time for games with a child. Active pastime with the baby will positively affect his motor and tactile abilities. Changes in the visual and auditory functions of the body will become more noticeable.
- Set an individual feeding schedule, the quantity and quality of sleep directly depends on this.
Allow a small amount of time daily for gymnastics. Simple exercises and mother's touch will contribute to the healthy growth and development of the child.
Walking with a baby in 3 months
Walking on the street will give you the opportunity to unwind and change your environment. While walking, talk with the baby about what is happening around. Being in a horizontal position, it will be interesting for the baby to observe the flight of birds, to catch the sounds of street bustle, to contemplate the movement of foliage on trees. Hang a bright pendant in the stroller. The kid will learn to focus his eyes on a moving subject.Walks
- Combine one of the walks with the baby's daytime sleep. This will allow you to relax without being distracted by household chores.
- In the summer, ensure that sunlight is on the child’s body - this will help the body to produce vitamin D. In winter, at temperatures below 10 ° C, outdoor walks should be no more than an hour.
Walking in the fresh air will become your assistant in the correct construction of a child's daytime sleep. If you can’t get your child to bed at home, then he will fall asleep much faster on the street. Fresh air will make your sleep longer and stronger.
Baby food at 3 months
Timely and nutritious nutrition by 3 months of life is the most important thing that a fast-growing baby needs. At the age of three months, a certain interval is developed between feedings. Too frequent feeding can lead to overeating the baby.
Excessive nutrition will add extra weight to the baby and can cause allergies. Not enough time to digest food leads to problems with the tummy and irregular stools. It is not recommended to feed the baby on demand, this will limit your freedom of action.The most important
- At the age of 3 months, breast milk is the best food for the baby. The composition of the nutrients in breast milk is most adapted to the needs of the baby. Such food is easily absorbed.
- After each feeding, the baby must be held for several minutes in a horizontal position - to regurgitate air and excess fluid.
- For babies who are breast-feeding, the daily norm of milk is 800-900 ml. This is approximately 6-7 feedings per day. In this case, you must specify the time for snacks in your schedule.
- For babies who are breast-fed, the intervals between meals are longer, as the mixture is digested and absorbed longer than milk. The daily amount of feedings with the mixture should be 4-5 times with an interval of 3-4 hours.
The interval between night feedings should be 5-6 hours.
Games with a baby in 3 months
At 3 months, baby actively moves arms and legs. Secure a mobile or pendant with rotating and sounding rattles in the crib. Upon contact with them, the baby uses his physical abilities. Help him reach for objects or kick them.Use mobile
- Sing to your child more often. The kid will pick up the volume and intonation of your singing. Sing in the distance and near. Your voice will calm the baby and give him joy.
- If you have pets, give your baby the opportunity to watch them.
- Carry your baby in your arms while studying objects in the room. In an upright position, everything around him will appear in a different light.
- If you are alone in the crib, turn on background music. The kid will learn to distinguish between the tempo and volume of melodies.
- Tell your baby at 3 months old about different animals, making different sounds. The child will carefully observe your facial expressions, begin to distinguish the pronunciation style.
- Approach and remove various toys from the baby, this will coordinate the movement of the eyes, and will make the child want to get closer to the subject.
- Put rattles in the baby’s hand. Each time, he will keep the toy more confident, will begin to do various manipulations with it.
Using various materials, design toys for the tactile games of the baby.
Daily routine of a child at 3 months: table
We describe the most common schedule for a 3-month-old baby:
|6.00-8.00||Hygiene procedures, morning massage, joint games|
|13.30-15.00||Day walk games|
|16.30-18.00||Spending time together|
|20.30-21.30||Bathing, hygiene procedures|
- Any feeding should be displaced if the baby is sleeping. This suggests that he is not hungry.
- Do not rush to raise the baby if he woke up ahead of time. Make an effort to continue his sleep.
- Do not take your baby for a walk immediately after waking up. Give him time to cool down and wake up completely.
Each mother should adjust the schedule based on the characteristics of her baby. Do not force the child to adhere to strict watch rules.
3 months baby's sleep
At the age of 3 months, day and night sleep child takes up 15 hours a day. A night's sleep lasts about 8 hours. The rest of the time is spent on 4 daytime sleeps with a duration of one to two hours. The quality of the baby’s sleep depends on environmental factors.
IMPORTANT: Walking in the fresh air, active pastime, proper nutrition provide the crumbs a long, relaxing vacation.
The cause of restless sleep may be natural phenomena, to which the body of babies begins to respond in three months. On nights like this, let the baby sleep longer with you. The baby will feel your warmth and calm down. When for some reason your schedule goes wrong - do not rape the baby. If he doesn’t want to sleep, you won’t force him, just waste your nerves.Sleep
Extend the period of wakefulness and soon the baby will begin to yawn. It is extremely undesirable to put the child to sleep in her arms or by motion sickness. At the age of 3 months, the baby should get used to falling asleep on its own
Parent actions to improve the quality of night sleep:
- The sequence of actions before bedtime. Perform the same procedures before going to bed and the baby will reflexively understand that night is coming.
- Maintain a comfortable temperature in the room. The air should be fresh, if necessary humidified.
- Comfortable clothes for sleeping. Use a sleeping bag or swaddle if necessary.
- Quiet and relaxing atmosphere in the room. Eliminate all extraneous noise.
- Evening bathing. Do not neglect daily water procedures before going to bed. Bathing in the bath will allow you to spend the rest of the energy and relax the baby.
Bathing a baby in 3 months
Water procedures have a strengthening effect on the baby’s nervous system. Relieve muscle tension and provide a good night's sleep. Feeling a massage effect, the baby is immersed in a state of comfort. Under the influence of water in the body, metabolism is enhanced, respiratory functions are restored, blood circulation improves.Bathing crumbs
It is not recommended to swim immediately after eating. It is necessary to maintain an interval of at least half an hour. During water procedures, it is necessary to control the ingress of water into the respiratory organs. Toys for water will positively affect the emotional background of the child. If the child is in a bad mood or feeling well, bathing should be postponed. In addition to hygiene, hanging out in water is a tempering activity.
Gymnastics for a child at 3 months
If by three months your baby does not have any deviations from the norm, and the neuropathologist has not prescribed a massage for you, then it is enough to conduct daily morning exercises. Tactile contact with the baby will give a significant positive effect. Begin exercises with regular strokes and small rubbing.
- The main task of the baby at this age is to learn how to roll over from back to stomach. Your goal is to help your child achieve the end result. As soon as you begin to notice the baby's first efforts, help place his arms and legs in the correct position. Perform circular leg movements in the hip joint.
- Do not forget about massage of hands and feet. Kneading fingers stimulates the development of fine motor skills. Massage your feet - activate biologically active points. During gymnastics, pronounce various verses. Move the arms to the sides and cross them on the chest.
- For proper bowel function, bend and press the legs to the stomach. To eliminate colic, stroke the tummy clockwise. Stroke the back and knead the buttocks.
- To strengthen the cervical muscles, lift the baby by the hand in a half-sitting position.
I wish you success in all your endeavors!