In this article we will talk about the most delicious recipes for cooking meat in wine. Meat lovers know that wine gives tenderness and piquancy to such dishes.
But did you know that such a now considered refined dish, like meat in wine, was originally included in the diet of French peasants? Now, such a treat is one of the most popular both in restaurants and for ordinary home dinners. We will talk about the latter in this article.
Why add wine to meat?
- Attractive scent. The French themselves recommend using the wine that you like, since the food completely absorbs its bouquet.
- Accordingly, it is transformed and taste - he becomes more piquant, tender.
- It becomes very soft meat texture.
IMPORTANT: Saving on an ingredient such as wine, the chef has to increase the timing of the preparation of goodies.
- An interesting fact for carefully watching the figure - wine in weight loss is a great helper! The fact is that it allows you to reduce the amount of fat used for cooking. Accordingly, the number of calories in the dish as a whole.
- If the recipe contains cheesewine acid will help keep it thick.
- Wine reduces risk development heart disease.
Oven Baked Meat in White Wine: Recipe
For the preparation of rabbits in white wine and rosemary take:
- Actually, myself carcass - one and a half kilogram is quite enough
- Wine - glass
- Rosemary - half beam
- Potatoes - 1 PC.
- Thyme - 3 pinches
- Caraway - beam
- Garlic - head
- Olive oil - 4 tbsp. l
IMPORTANT: If the carcass is initially frozen, it should be allowed to thaw naturally. Even if it will be slow.
- Wash the meat and how should it dry
- Clean the veins, film
- Divide carcass into comfortable pieces
- From the bunches of rosemary and caraway seeds, pick the leaves and wipe them properly meat. Immediately after that add salt, thyme, pressed garlic.
- Can now add wine. In this marinade, the rabbit goes to the refrigerator to insist. Do not forget to detect 3 hours!
- Oil baking dish.
IMPORTANT: Use a refined product that does not smell.
- Purified chop potatoes in the form of cubes.
- Lay out pieces of meat and potatoes in shape. Add the remaining cumin and rosemary. Only this time, not leaflets, but whole branches will be needed.
- Preheat oven to temperature 190 degrees.
- The foil-covered meat follows bake for 40 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 220 degreesremove the foil. Keep the rabbit in the oven 20 minutes.
This is what rabbit meat baked in white wine looks like
IMPORTANT: You can hold it a little longer if the crust has not yet formed.
Oven Baked Meat in Red Wine: Recipe
In order to enjoy a juicy pork knuckle baked in fragrant red wine, stock up on the following products:
- Knuckle - 1 kg.
- Wine red, certainly dry - 100 ml.
- Head garlic
- Mustard in dry form - 1 tsp
- A pinch salt
- Same amount pepper
- Bay leaf - enough 5 leaves
- First thing as it should rinse the shank in cold water. Wash it with a paper towel
- Make incisions in which cloves of garlic can fit
- Now in wine add dry mustard, pepper and salt
- Meticulously shufflee this marinade
- Here now You can pour meat with marinade. Put on top Bay leaf
IMPORTANT: In this form, pork must be infused for at least 12 hours.
- Move the future delicacy to sleeve for baking. If you wish, you can place onions and potatoes there
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. In her 2 hours and bake pork
Meat with wine in a pan: recipe
For cooking chicken in white wine need:
- Chicken thighs - from 8 to 10 pieces. However, you can take other parts of the carcass.
- Wine dry white - a glass. Or you can measure 2/3 cup at your discretion
- Bow - 1 PC.
- Orange - 1-2 pcs.
- Garlic - a few cloves. 3-4 is enough
- Thyme - in any form and in any quantity
- Black olives - about 2 handfuls
- Vegetable oil or olive
- Butter - 15-20 g.
IMPORTANT: If you have 100-150 g of bacon - even better!
- Of course we need salt pepper. Add them to taste. Also need a teaspoon Sahara
- Pieces are washedMe and are drying out
- Are added pepper, salt
- The pan is heated with oil. If there is bacon, then it is necessary to fry it in olive oil. The resulting fat is perfect for frying chicken.
- Fry the meat from all sides and remove from the pan.
- Clean oranges cut them into slices, cut and zest. Sprinkle salt, thyme.
- Garlic and onion chopped and fried where meat was processed. To them is added thyme.
IMPORTANT: This mixture should acquire a golden hue.
- In the pan meat returns. At this stage, you need to water it wine add sugar.
- Now added oranges with zest, olives. All this stewed under ajar lid.
- After turning off the fire cover the pan tightly and give the dish infuse 15 minutes or half an hour.
Wine marinated meat: marinade recipe
Components The marinade is as follows:
- Dry red wine - 200 or 250 ml.
- Ginger - 1 tbsp in grated form or 1.5 tbsp. in the ground
- Garlic - approximately 4 wedges
- Chilli - half a teaspoon
- Honey - 1.5 tbsp
IMPORTANT: It is preferable to choose dark honey.
Cook such a marinade is quite simple:
- Garlic need to to clean and skip through press
- Meticulously mix all components of the marinade
Recipe for meat in wine in a slow cooker
- Meat - 1 kg.
- Wine semi-dry red - 200 ml.
- Potatoes - a pound
- Onions, carrots and celery - 1 pc.
- Mushrooms - 150 g
- Garlic - a pair of cloves
- Small bunch greens
- Flour - 2 tablespoons
- Pepper and salt
- Water, previously purified - 400 g.
- Sunflower oil - 30 g
- Meat carefully washed and chopped, then crumbles in flour
- The slow cooker must first be turned on in mode "Frying"
IMPORTANT: Pour oil into the appliance bowl and let it warm up.
- Only after that can spread meat. It is literally fried for 5-7 minutes
- Change the mode to "Extinguishing"
- Add wine and water
- Stir all the ingredients and leave them to stew 40-50 minutes
- Meanwhile, peel, wash and cut into cubes vegetables
- Mushrooms slice
- Honestlyto sell through the press
- Greenery chop as small as possible
- Once the previously detected 40-50 minutes are over, add to the meat other ingredients and put it out 15 minutes
- Add spices and salt. Keep going quenching the same amount
Cured meat with red wine: recipe
Italians are very fond of cured beef in wine, called bresaol. For its preparation need:
- Beef without veins
IMPORTANT: Fat, of course, can be adjusted at your discretion, but preference is best given to lean meat.
- Spicewhich are included in the so-called "italian set" - garlic, thyme, rosemary, basil
- Coarse saltbut not iodized. Also useful nitrite salt
- Dry red wine
WITH cooking even a beginner will cope with bresaola:
- The meat is smeared a mixture of herbs
- Pour into the dishes in which our future delicacy will be pickled. remaining spices
- Put the meat in the dishes and add on top garlic. Fill everything wine
This is how wine should cover meat
IMPORTANT: Wine should hide beef completely.
- Remove the container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks
- Upon expiration marinade spills out, but the meat is wiped dry
- Now it falls out in salt
- Bresaola workpiece carefully wrapped in gauze, tied with a rope and hiding in the refrigerator for 3 weeks
Wine stewed pork meat: recipe
- Pork loin - 200 g
- Wine semi-dry red - 20 ml will be enough.
- Mushrooms - 70 g. You can choose champignons
- Cream - 100 g
IMPORTANT: Regarding fat content, choose a cream with an indicator of 33%.
- Potato - 300 g
- Set provence herbs
- Garlic, salt and pepper - taste
- Cheese "Pecorino Romano" - Italian cheese made from sheep’s milk. It will take 30 g.
- Demi Glass sauce dry - is a concentrated beef broth. It takes half a teaspoon of sauce
Getting ready this dish is much faster than the previous one:
- The meat is sliced across pieces of approximately 100 g.
- Then you need it beat, pepper and salt
- Now pieces crumble in flour and fry from all sides
- To meat are added mushrooms. All this is fried yet a minute
- The turn has come the fault
- After a short stew of meat and mushrooms in wine, you can add to them cream
- Well now - sauce and cheese
IMPORTANT: Cheese does not need to be added all at once - first you need half of the indicated volume.
- Once the sauce has become thick, you can shoot everything from the fire
- Can now to do potatoes: chop, fry, pepper and salt, add herbs and garlic
- When serving potatoes with meat to the table, it is important not to forget sprinkle with the remaining cheese
Beef Meat in Wine: Recipe
The composition of this warming dish, which was loved by the French peasants, includes:
- Beef neck
- Dry red wine - whole bottle
- Vegetable oil
- Onions, carrots
- Pepper, salt
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to cook meat in whole. It will turn out to be extremely soft, so you can not waste time cutting it - you can easily cut the dish into pieces before serving.
- Rub meat with salt and pepper, fry him in a pre-heated pan
- Then take away meat from the pan
- Cut large onions with carrots, hold them 2 minutes in the pan
- Pour into vegetables wine - enough 2 glasses
- Now sprinkle vegetables with meat
- Cover the rest wine about 2/3 meat
- It remains to put the meat in a preheated oven to 200 degrees and leave it there for 2 hours
IMPORTANT: It may take 3 hours - it all depends on the volume of the dish.
- Check availability just - as the meat. It should keep its shape, but at the same time it is easy to split into fibers
Barbecue meat in wine: recipe
- Meat - 1.5 kg. It is recommended to choose pork neck or ribs
- Wine dry red - 300 ml.
- Salt pepper
- Bow - 6 pcs.
Process The preparations are as follows:
- The meat is washed and chopped
- Each of the pieces salt, pepper. Together infused for 15 minutes
- Cooked portion chopped onion and added to meatis mixed
- Poured wine
IMPORTANT: The meat should not be drowned.
- The rest of the onion is cut into rings and put on top of meat
- The pan closes tightly and stands first about an hour at standard room temperature, and then in the refrigerator 10-12 hours
Meat with cheese in wine: recipe
- Meat - 1.5 kg. It is desirable that it was a pork loin
- Cheese - 400 g
- Sour red wine - half a bottle
- Carrots medium - 2 pcs.
IMPORTANT: The amount depends on the type of tomato. If ordinary, then take 3 pcs., And if cherry - 20 pcs.
- Bow - 1 or 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves
- Mayonnaise - 5 tbsp
Process preparations are as follows:
- Meat is being cut in pieces
- Pieces are stacked into a suitable container and then are gloating.
- Then meat is poured with wine and cleans up for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, should make the sauce. And it’s worth starting with rubbing carrots.
- Then sliced tomatoes small size. They are added to carrots.
- Vegetables salt and pepper, refuel mayonnaise and garlic.
IMPORTANT: This time, garlic should not be crushed, but chopped into pieces.
- The meat is laid out on a baking sheet, and on top of it - bow. Onions are pre-cut in the form of rings.
- Superimposed on top sauce.
- All this is put in the oven, preheated to 175 degrees. Baked meat 30-40 minutes. However literally 20 minutes after the start of baking you should take out a baking sheet and carefully drain the excess liquid - it was formed due to wine.
- About 7 minutes before the end of baking Remove the pan again. Sprinkle the dish grated cheese.
Meat with mushrooms in wine: recipe
The composition of the dish:
- Beef pulp - 300 g
- Wine dry red - 100 g.
- Mushrooms - 150 g
- Bow - about 80 g.
- Parmesan - 30 g
- Butter - 10 g.
- Cornmeal porridge called Italians "polenta" - 150 g
- Basil - 1 g
- Meat should wash, dry and chop long stripes.
These are the pieces you need to cut meat
IMPORTANT: To save time, add 600 ml of water to the pot and place on the stove.
- Bow issued half rings.
- Shampionion clean and cut. Pieces can be medium-sized.
- Now beef should fry for 5 minutes over high heat. Stir occasionally and don't forget pepper and salt.
- Remove the meat from the pan and put the bow in its place. Onion fries for 3 minutes, then mushrooms are added and all this fries for about 5 minutes.
- Again return the beef into the pan, frying it for 2 minutes.
- The turn has come the fault. Keep this workpiece on fire for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, the water was supposed to boil. Salt her and a little bit add corn porridge. Polenta cooked for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Polenta should be added directly to the pan grated cheese and a slice of butter.
Meat with prunes and wine: recipe
For this recipe get:
- Meat - 700 or 800 g.
IMPORTANT: Beef is ideal.
- Wine dry red - 150 ml.
- Prunes - 200 g
- Basil - a teaspoon if it is dried
- Canned tomato - approximately a glass
- Bow - 2 pcs.
- Butter - 100 g
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- Pepper and salt
So, we begin:
- Turn on the multicooker mode "Frying" and melt there butter
- Chop the washed meat medium cubes
- In already hot oil fry the cubes and then transfer them to another place
- To butter pour in the wine. Boil it like that minutes 2 and then pour the meat mixture
- Chop the onion. Pass him in a slow cooker
- Pour the tomato into the onion. Salt that's all and put out 10 minutes
- Now add to the slow cooker again meat. Leave it to stew for an hour.
IMPORTANT: Do not forget to process with salt and pepper!
- While the meat is cooking, cut the prunes into quarters
- Add prunes with basil to the meat. Leave the dish to cook yet 15 minutes
As you can see, even beginning cooks can cook meat in wine. And the refined taste and stunning aroma will conquer both you and your loved ones!